Working with a personal life coach can be one of the most valuable and rewarding gifts that you can give to yourself, your family, your work, and your community. Individual coaching can help you restore purpose, help ease you through a big transition, facilitate a bold move toward a new occupation or hobby, strengthen friendships, build a stronger family, and more. Whether you are an executive, a teacher, a pastor, a stay-at-home mom, an entrepreneur, or “undefined,” you can benefit from coaching if coaching is a process that you want to utilize to help you move forward. “Coaching is a conversation that is client-centered, goal-specific, excuse-prohibited, and results-oriented.” Coaching can help bring about a better and stronger you. During the one-on-one coaching process you will:
• Define your goals and the barriers to those goals
• Identify and overcome limiting beliefs that are keeping you from your goals
• Build the inner strength and peace to respect your own way of thinking and achieving goals
• Become more courageous and confident being yourself
• Learn to identify and appreciate your accountability network
• Become a better listener
• Communicate your desires, thoughts, strengths more confidently
• So much more!
One-on-one coaching is booked in one-month increments, with six-month minimum recommended. Each coaching call is one hour long, three calls per month. Coaching calls are over the phone. The investment is $375.00 monthly.
If you would like to schedule your first month of coaching, please contact Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (501) 612-0694.